Cycle Touring & Countryside Trust
( A Registered Charity Established on 31st December 1976 No. 272792)
The Objects of the Trust are defined in the Trust's Deed and are summarised below:
1. To help young people through education and training to develop their physical and mental capacities and skills in the use of cycles.
2. To provide facilities for recreation connected directly or indirectly with cycling.
3. To promote education by the study of the countryside of places of scenic, historic or architectural interest.
4. To promote road safety, particularly of cyclists.
5. To promote the preservation of places of scenic, historical or architectural interest.
6. To establish and maintain, or assist the maintenance library relating to cycling and/or countryside appreciation.
This site is in the process of being re-developed.
Please contact the secretary for information about the National Cycle Archive and the Cycle Touring and Countryside Trust.
Correspondence should be addressed to:-
Dr. A. Millward
20 Reddings Road
Birmingham - B13 8LN